Sunday, June 6, 2010

Finally some pictures!!

All right... so I do not have much to say at the moment, other than the fact that I still have not heard back from Air Canada and it is making me very nervous indeed... I soooooo want this job. I cannot even find words to express my nervousness or my disappointment. As a result, here are some of the pictures I promised (alas - none of them are from Germany, because I am not using my computer... I'll post those soon too!)

Here are some shots of the past week (blackout and cat-eyes):


My eyes really ARE like those of a cat! No photoshop involved!!


This is a shot of the blackout and where we hung all our clothes out... Unfortunately, the flash was so darn good it does not even look dark anymore! But I swear we needed flashlights!


The jeans on the dish-rack...


One photo without flash. Michael was holding the candle... THIS is how bloody DARK it was when we were hanging our laundry! XD

Conclusion: we should invest in a drying rack for clothes!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! YOUR EYES!!! XD That so..awesome yet freaky XD

    and,...holly smoke X'D That'S really dark! I can't even see michael XD Like, the candle can't even lit at least michael's hand XD

    Ryu =3

    ReplyDelete