Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shortest Blog Post Ever Recorded Here...

Last post before I go...

Sorry if I've been out of touch. I've been very busy getting ready for Le Germany trip. I'm super psyched about it and can't sleep!!

Anyways, the preparations were chaotic. Not the packing itself, but the cleaning up. We have a friend who'll be watching our apartment for us, so we cleaned up, and we'll be moving out shortly after we return, so we've boxed some stuff.
I've spent the day vacuuming, running around for thread and buttons, darning Michael's pants and my socks... etc. Busy, busy, busy...

I'm leaving tomorrow! AWESOME!!!!! I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!! *sung*... No, you did NOT see that little dance just now. Erase it from your minds eye. Erase it! I mean it!!

Anyways, apartment is now super clean and tidy. Too bad that a bitchy Chinese lady interested in the apartment had to visit it earlier today when the open suitcase was open in the middle of the living room floor. God! She made a fuss! If I remember the story, I'll tell it in another account.
And now I'm off attempting to sleep... I'M GOING TO GERMANY!!! YAY!!!
I hope I can post a little from there. I've a fresh memory card on my camera just for it! I'll update as soon as I can! Promise!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment